605Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Re: need a lot of help

  • Ipxcat@aol.com
    Apr 11, 2009
      One of my cousins, John H. Pugh lives in Seattle  (124 St or something like that) and he and his wife are doing research. I did the DNA for our whole "clan" since we all have the same. I stayed with them when I clerked at a cat show there a couple of years ago. They are right under the SEATAC flight path and had their home soundproofed. That was a new experience for me. If a plane flies over here we all go out and see what it is. Rare occurrence. Usually a helicopter searching for grass patches (lol).
      We have found a few interesting characters of the past. One was kicked out of the Quakers. But the closest part of the family built and ran a grist mill in Pughtown, WV. It is now part of a historic park. And of course the town has since changed the name to New Manchester, much to my disappointment. I actually might have retired there if they hadn't changed it.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic