580william w pugh

  • pugtucky49
    Sep 3, 2008
      thanks everyone for letting me in your group! i just lost my dad and
      he was the last pugh left in his family and he would never talk about
      his family and im hitting some road blocks ! my grandfather was willie
      ralph pugh born 1902 in marshall co. ky , his father was james franklin
      pugh born 1869 in marshall co . his father was joseph thomas pugh
      born1826 in davidson co. tenn! this is what im sure of but ive been
      told that josephs dad was william w pugh of north carolina and i cant
      find much out ! i need help im new at this and i might not know where
      to look ! ralph pugh
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic