      From: Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Daniela Moneta
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:23 AM
      To: Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Re: Updated Colorized Data Summary Chart

      Okay, Jeff, I hear you. I can organize the people in Lineage I1b to I1e, those who descend from Lewis Pugh (1670-1740), to get their Family Tree Maker genealogy reports in to me, I will convert them to .rtf and pass them on to you, hopefully ready to post. I will also ask these people to submit a brief report on their most wanted ancestor.

      I like the ideas of making an index for the Most Wanted page which links to a more detailed description and the same idea would be good for the results page.

      Daniela

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic