498RE: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Updated Colorized Data Summary Chart

  • Dorman Nelson
    Apr 28, 2008
      Howdy,

      In my research I have found that Pugh had married into
      the Skakel lines, which is in the scope of my
      interest. I am finishing my bio on John Liver Eating
      Johnston (made modernly famous by Robert Redford's
      movie Jeremiah Johnson) who was a member of a wild
      west show in 1884, under the backing of William
      Skakel.
      So.....I have some Pugh papers in that involving
      Kentucky, Virginia, Indiana Pughs. I would like to
      send them to Jeff so he can arrange them for all.
      Please send me an address to:
      Dorman Nelson dormannelson@...

      Also, there was a William Pugh, who, in the last
      couple of years, testified in the modern Skakel case.
      I would like to find out if he is
      related to Pughs in Missouri in the late 1800s.

      Thank you,
      Dorman Nelson
      Biographer
      www.johnlivereatingjohnston.com