379Re:Pugh's of Orange County,VA

  • Daniela Moneta
    Oct 11, 2007

      Hi Sheri,

      That is a ton of research on John Pugh, Jr. who died in Nelson County, VA in 1827. We have four men in our DNA group that descend from him. We just don’t have anyone who descends from John Pugh, Jr’s brother William, the person you mentioned in your previous email. We would love to find someone who descends from William. If you have any more research on him could you share it with us? Maybe we can trace it to a living male who would be willing to join our DNA project.

      Thanks,

      Daniela

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.