373Re:Pugh's of Orange County,VA

  • Daniela Moneta
    Oct 4 8:53 AM

      Hi Sheri,

      I have information about the William Pugh who received land from Mary and Ephraim Seamonds [Simmons]. Is this your family? Please tell me how you are connected. You said that Mary’s father was William Pugh. Where did you find that? I know that Mary was previously married to John Pugh but didn’t know that Pugh was also her maiden name. I look forward to hearing from you.

      We have a DNA group on this line. John Pugh was a son of Lewis Pugh who immigrated to Virginia in 1695 from Wales.

      Sincerely,

      Daniela

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.