371Pugh's of Orange County,VA

  • sharon
    Oct 3, 2007
      Hi,

      My name is Sheri and I am new to the group, thank you for letting me
      join.
      I am interested in any information on a William Pugh, that in 1769
      bought 100 acres from Mary and Ephraim Seamonds [Simmons]. I know that
      Mary's father was William Pugh, but was wondering if this were him or a
      brother of Mary's or possibly a nephew.
      I am also searching for a connection to a William Pugh, a Tuscaroran
      chieftain listed on the Indian Woods, Bertie County, NC land lease of
      1767.
      Any and all help would be truly be appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Sheri
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic