long time

  • amber_31_99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      I dont know if anyone here remembers me or not. I have a daughter
      born at 32 weeks with a trach and g-tube. She also suffers from
      hypotonia (low muscle tone) but after many tests and things, that all
      came back normal, we dont know why she is hypotonic.

      Im making a post to get back in touch with some other trach parents,
      because in 5 days my little one will be discharged from the hospital.
      She is on CPAP and will come home on it. She is only on her trach
      collar from 8 AM to 12 noon and then from 4 PM to 8 PM. At night she
      is on CPAP. When she is on the trach collar she requires 28% oxygen.
      When she is on the CPAP she is breathing room air.

      Im hoping to just find some support and someone to talk to in my
      sitiuation or one similiar.

      You can email me anytime at amber_31_99@....
      I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day weekends!