FW: Passy-Muir 2003 Holiday Photo Contest

  • Cynthia Bissell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Lisa Y. Torres [mailto:info@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 4:12 PM
      To: 'TRACHTIES@...'
      Cc: 'cbissell@...'
      Subject: Passy-Muir 2003 Holiday Photo Contest

      PASSY-MUIR 2003 HOLIDAY PHOTO CONTEST

      Just in time for the holidays!  The cute little photo you have stashed away from last Christmas could be worth $500!

      Passy-Muir, Inc. is looking for photos of trach and vent children which clearly show the Passy-Muir Valve and have a Christmas theme to be used in an advertisement for education and marketing in physician and clinician journals.  This year we are particularly looking for pictures of your child wearing their PMV while eating - eating Christmas cookies or a candy cane, etc. Wearing a Santa outfit, in front of the Christmas tree or other holiday touches would also be great! The photo needs to be close up enough so that you can clearly see the Passy-Muir Valve in the photo.

      Grab your camera!  We will need a standard photo or negative (no digital photos or printouts from a computer printer) mailed to us by Friday, November 14, 2003.  Please include a short letter describing your family and what the Passy-Muir Valve means to you.  We also need completed consent forms. The ListServ will not allow us to attach them to this email, so please separately email to us at: info@... and we will email the consent forms to you. Once submitted by you to Passy-Muir, all letters and photos will be the property of Passy-Muir and will not be returned.

      All submissions will be reviewed and winners determined by Monday, November 17, 2003:

      1st prize $500

      2nd prize $250

      3rd prize $150

      In time for your holiday shopping spree!

      (or formula and diapers - every little bit helps)

      Please mail negatives, photos, description letter AND completed consent forms to:

            2003 Holiday Photo Contest

            Passy-Muir, Inc.

            PMB 273, 4521 Campus Drive

            Irvine, CA  92612

      To see the results of last year's Holiday Contest, go to the following Internet address:

      http://www.passy-muir.com/Christmas_Contest.htm

      If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.  We look forward to hearing from you soon and wish your family a wonderful holiday season.

      Passy-Muir, Inc.

      (800) 634-5397

      info@...