Re: Pierre Robin Syndrome

  • nponte
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2003
      Ben,

      One more thing, you state the fundoplication truly made a difference,
      do you recall what weight Emma was when they performed this? They
      have continuously told us a fundoplication will be the best thing in
      Maddies case b/c her reflux is so bad. She has asperated through her
      trachea, and it was not pretty.

      Everything w/ Madison is a weight issue, the surgeons are actually
      going to put this new Mickey in, the NJ tube goes in the Mickey,
      which is flush against the skin on the stomach... Yale just received
      it this past week and Maddie has to be 4 kilos before she can receive
      it. We have it sitting in our hospital room waiting to be placed.

      Does your daughter have Pierre Robin Syndrome?

      Thank you again

      Norleen
      Connecticut