equipment needed

  • Cynthia Bissell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      A family in Croatia, Europe is looking for equipment. It is my
      understanding that this family must buy equipment in order to take their
      child home. Below is Karla's page and the email I received from her family.
      If anyone can help, their email address is: tomislav.benko@...

      Sincerely,
      Cynthia Bissell
      Aaron's Tracheostomy Page
      www.tracheostomy.com

      http://www.tracheostomy.com/trachkids/kids14/karla.htm

      >>Thank you very much that you bring Karla to your family of tracheostomy
      kids. In my first letter I asked can you help us to find her a ventilator.
      We need to buy a ventilator machine, all the monitors, oximeter, and all the
      stuffs to bring her home. It's the only way. Please, help us to find one to
      buy, or if you can email us a catalogue of the ventilators with the prices.
      We don't even know how much it costs! We know that is a lot of money, but we
      must bring her home. I have some family in USA (California), so if you find
      one we could transported. Help us! And thank you again! We are so happy to
      see her with all those kids like her.<<