Message Board Notice

  • Cynthia Bissell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2002
      Dear Message Board Users,

      The service that we use for Aaron's Tracheostomy Page Message Board,
      MultiCity.com, will stop offering free message boards beginning March 1,
      2002. Most of the other decent message boards have already begun charging
      for services or will begin doing so soon. Because we are already setup at
      MultiCity and realizing the need for this resource, I have agreed to pay the
      "starter package" fee, which allows a maximum of 1,000 posts. We are
      already well over that limit, so it will take a bit of time to clean things
      up. So, you will temporarily be unable to post to the board. I'll get this
      cleared up ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience. Will send another message
      when the board is ready to use again.

      Cindy Bissell
      www.tracheostomy.com
    • Cynthia Bissell
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2002
        Still waiting to hear from tech support regarding the best way to manage to
        message board and maximum posts. In the meantime, I've trimmed off the
        oldest messages down to about 800, so you'll be able to post again. Please
        email me if you have any question or comments.

        Sincerely,
        Cindy Bissell
        www.tracheostomy.com