Re: CHATTING

  • taydoo@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hi Charlotte,

      I poke my head in and read this board every once in awhile so I am
      late in replying, sorry.

      My son is 13 months Trach, G-tube, and Goldenhar. I don't know when
      or if this group chats, but I also belong to a Goldenhar group that
      chat tues and thurs at 8:00 pm. I don't remember seeing you post to
      the Goldenhar group. If you haven't, we would LOVE to have you there.

      Taydoo

      --- In Tracheostomy_infants@y..., RAGNARBLACKMAIN@A... wrote:
      > HELLO, MY NAME IS CHARLOTTE I AM NEW AND WOULD LIKE TO CHAT, I
      NEVER
      > HAVE FOUND ANYONE IN THE CHAT ROOM WHEN I HAVE GONE. COULD SOMEONE
      > PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHEN TO CHAT, I WOULD LOVE TO TALK
      > TO OTHERS. MY SON DENNIS IS 17 MONTHS OLD, WITH A TRACH, G-TUBE,
      AND