CHATTING

  • RAGNARBLACKMAIN@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2001
      HELLO, MY NAME IS CHARLOTTE I AM NEW AND WOULD LIKE TO CHAT, I NEVER
      HAVE FOUND ANYONE IN THE CHAT ROOM WHEN I HAVE GONE. COULD SOMEONE
      PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHEN TO CHAT, I WOULD LOVE TO TALK
      TO OTHERS. MY SON DENNIS IS 17 MONTHS OLD, WITH A TRACH, G-TUBE, AND
      GOLDENHAR SYNDROME. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK FROM
      SOMEONE. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT RAGNARBLACKMAIN@.... THANK YOU SO
      MUCH CHARLOTTE
    • taydoo@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
        Hi Charlotte,

        I poke my head in and read this board every once in awhile so I am
        late in replying, sorry.

        My son is 13 months Trach, G-tube, and Goldenhar. I don't know when
        or if this group chats, but I also belong to a Goldenhar group that
        chat tues and thurs at 8:00 pm. I don't remember seeing you post to
        the Goldenhar group. If you haven't, we would LOVE to have you there.

        Taydoo