Re: MIC-KEY BUTTON

  • The Turners South
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
      Our Mic-Key buttons last 1-2 weeks, and Malcolm does not pull them out. They get pinhole leaks.

      Jessica and Malcolm
    • The Turners South
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
        I don't think GA Medicaid is going to let us go to Cinci, even though they're only secondary. I'm so pissed. I want to move there. Frustrating.

        Has anyone been to Wolfson's Children's in Jacksonville?

        Jessica Turner
      • Janine Glinn
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
          We have Michigan medicaid, and they have requested lots of letters and proof, etc. I still don't know if they will cover all of it, but Blue Cross is getting the lion's share. If your child has conditions that cannot be adequately treated where you are, they really should let you go. I would see what you can do.
          I don't think GA Medicaid is going to let us go to Cinci, even though they're only secondary. I'm so pissed. I want to move there. Frustrating.

          Has anyone been to Wolfson's Children's in Jacksonville?

          Jessica Turner

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.