Sheley Pediatric Trachs on back order

  • wellsjdan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Has anyone else had problems getting the Shiley trachs that have been
      on hold since November? I'm in need of a 3.5 Ped. I have many 4.0's
      and 3.0's from hospital stays that my daughter will never use. I'm
      looking to see if anyone else is in this same boat and would like to
      make a trade as they won't be able to get new trachs to us until at
      least next month! Any suggestions as to what to do would be welcome.

      Thanks,

      DeAnn from Arizona, (Mom to Austin 9, Nicholas 7, and Whitney 2 1/2
      with Charge syndrom, trach, g-tube, deaf/blind, developmental del
    • Peter Fairbrother
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Sorry, we are in the same postition. We have only 2 left and will then start sterilizing them to re-use.

        Julia

        Mum to Joe 16mths, trach

        wellsjdan <wellsjdan@...> wrote:
        Has anyone else had problems getting the Shiley trachs that have been
        on hold since November?  I'm in need of a 3.5 Ped.  I have many 4.0's
        and 3.0's from hospital stays that my daughter will never use.  I'm
        looking to see if anyone else is in this same boat and would like to
        make a trade as they won't be able to get new trachs to us until at
        least next month!  Any suggestions as to what to do would be welcome.

        Thanks,

        DeAnn from Arizona, (Mom to Austin 9, Nicholas 7, and Whitney 2 1/2
        with Charge syndrom, trach, g-tube, deaf/blind, developmental del

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Sarah