Re: [Tracheostomy_infants] HELP

  • Crigler Ria
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hello Kristen,  Please don't give up.  We have 2 miracle babies in our family.  My niece is now about to turn 9 and she was touch and go for 2 months as well.  Each week bought on worry and fear.  Our 2nd 1 is now 7 1/2 months and still in the hospital, with a trache, colostomy, and a recent feeding tube direct to his stomach.  I don't know if you believe in God, but start praying for strength for him and you.  God answers prayers.  Talk with the hospital staff for support and continue to converse with this group, we all know what you are going through. I will pray for you both. Ria

      Kristen <sadmomcrying@...> wrote:
              my son is 2 months old he has a trach and im only 17 years old im
      so scard that im going to loose him. i found out day befor yester day that
      they dont know how much longer he has to live. this is my first baby. im
      so scard that he is going to pass away befor i get to take him home. I
      DONT KNOW WHAT I WILLDO IF I EVER LOOSE HIM. IF YOU HAVE
      ANY HELP PLEASE E MAIL ME BACK I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN
      GET

      Community email addresses:
        Post message: Tracheostomy_infants@onelist.com
        Subscribe:    Tracheostomy_infants-subscribe@onelist.com