Best Tracfone (Android) Smartphone Offered

  • sparticus100bc
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2013
      On the TracFone Activation webpage, the following Android smartphones are listed:

      LG 38C                 - Optimus Dynamic - Android 2.3
      SAMSUNG 738C   - Galaxy Centra - Android 4.0
      ZTE 665C              - Valet - Android 4.1
      HUAWEI 210C
      HUAWEI 868C       - Glory - Android 4.0

      ALCATEL 392G
      HUAWEI 215G

      Which of these models allow video content to be played in its browser?   When going to news websites (Example: FOX or ABC News), everything is a video.   Can any of these phones handle video content in their browser?

      Probably only Android 4.0 and above, but that is a guess.. I've never used an Android smartphone before.

      Thanks!

      joshiii
      upstate south carolina
    • Oda Stout
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2013
        Hi Joshiii (upstate south carolina)  Can you give me the web address for the TracFone Activation webpage.  I would like to know more about the TRACFONE smartphones.  Thanks.
        Oda

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2013

           Tracfone does not offer true  Smart phones.  Are you thinking of Net10 or Straight Talk which are owned by the same parent company that owns Tracfone?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 19, 2013

              > Can you give me the web address for the TracFone Activation

              > webpage. I would like to know more about the

              > TRACFONE smartphones. Thanks.

              HUAWEI 210C:

               http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/tracfone/home.seam?custId=NTHUH210C&locale=en_US

              LG 38C: