LG840g Email & Bluetooth Problems

  • Oda Stout
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 29, 2013
      Thanks. Still have a couple of problems listed below, does anyone have
      any suggestion?

      / My new LG840G came in yesterday. Tried to use Bluetooth to transfer my phone contacts from an LG220C to the LG840g
      without success. The two phones paired with each other and the LG220C sent my contacts in Vcard format to the LG840g.
      However, the LG840 said that the Vcard was in the wrong format and it would not accept them. Any suggestions on how I
      can correct the problem or some other way of transferring my contacts.

      Also, having problems with my email (AT&T/Bellsouth) on the LG840g. Incoming email works ok.
      But when I send an email the phone indicates that it is sending it and then it goes into
      a "waiting" mode and nothing happens after that. Help!! Thanks Oda/

    • mschein123
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 5, 2013
        I have my phone set to 6 and hear clearly with decent volume, but have done nothing special except adjust the volume. Sounds stupid, but have you tried repositioning the phone higher or lower against your ear. There is a big difference in volume if the phone is not positioned just right.