How do I set my LG800G to "Vibrate"?

  • digbyw88
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2012
      How do I sort thru the options and set my LG800G to "Vibrate" or "Ring"?

      Thanks.

      Digby
    • L M
      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2012
        Blue dice > Swipe to next page > Profiles > Normal or whichever one you are using

        --- In Tracfone_Users@yahoogroups.com, "digbyw88" <digbywillard@...> wrote:

        > How do I sort thru the options and set my LG800G to "Vibrate" or "Ring"?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Digby

      • Digby Willard
        Message 3 of 5 , May 24, 2012
          LM,

          That did the trick!

          Thanks much.

          Digby

          Digby Willard Engineering, Inc. 5112 Delmar Roeland Park, KS 66205 Tel. 913-831-7694 email: dwillard@...

          Message 4 of 5 , May 24, 2012
            1. bottom left of screen press the dial pad icon like you want to dial a number
            2. press and hold the # button to activate either vibrate or ringer.
            very easy and quick.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 24, 2012
              Thanks, Frank.

              Very quick and also very easy to remember.

              I'll be reminded how to do it every time I look at the # key on the dial pad.