Re: Tracfone and AAA

  • L M
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2011
      AAA has an affiliation with another outfit called GreatCall. It doesn't look too great to me.

      --- In Tracfone_Users@yahoogroups.com, "eugenebehenna" <eugenebehenna@...> wrote:

      > Am wondering if AAA has any dealings with Tracfone? Would be helpful. Anybody heard? And thanks.
      > Tracfone newbie and AAA oldie,
      > Eugene

    • Woody
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2011
        Or if you were asking if there is a AAA discount for a Tracfone, cards
        etc. Believe the answer is still no.

        On 3/4/2011 9:36 PM, L M wrote:
        > AAA has an affiliation with another outfit called GreatCall. It doesn't look too great to me.
        >
        > --- In Tracfone_Users@yahoogroups.com, "eugenebehenna"<eugenebehenna@...> wrote:
        >> Am wondering if AAA has any dealings with Tracfone? Would be helpful. Anybody heard? And thanks.
        >> Tracfone newbie and AAA oldie,
        >> Eugene

      • Eugene Behenna
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2011
          Case close then, L M,
          Won't look any further, and thanks for taking quick note.
          Tracfone newbie,
          Eugene

          To: Tracfone_Users@yahoogroups.com
          From: kitobu@...
          Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 05:36:33 +0000
          Subject: [Tracfone_Users] Re: Tracfone and AAA

          AAA has an affiliation with another outfit called GreatCall. It doesn't look too great to me.

          --- In Tracfone_Users@yahoogroups.com, "eugenebehenna" <eugenebehenna@...> wrote:

          > Am wondering if AAA has any dealings with Tracfone? Would be helpful. Anybody heard? And thanks.

          > Tracfone newbie and AAA oldie,

          > Eugene

        • Eugene Behenna
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5, 2011
            You read my mind, Woody,
            Will take a Tracfone discount from anywhere if it's offered! Lol. Thanks for responding.
            Tracfone newbie,
            Eugene

            To: Tracfone_Users@yahoogroups.com
            From: waterk9@...
            Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:45:12 -0800
            Subject: Re: [Tracfone_Users] Re: Tracfone and AAA

            On 3/4/2011 9:36 PM, L M wrote:

            > AAA has an affiliation with another outfit called GreatCall. It doesn't look too great to me.

            > --- In Tracfone_Users@yahoogroups.com, "eugenebehenna"<eugenebehenna@...> wrote:

            >> Am wondering if AAA has any dealings with Tracfone? Would be helpful. Anybody heard? And thanks.

            >> Tracfone newbie and AAA oldie,

            >> Eugene

          • Woody
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 5, 2011
              Just remembered each AAA is slightly different. Towing can be different
              miles, different offers of services, etc. So never hurts to call and
              ask, and then suggest. Or a letter to Tracfone.
              Heck even the penny or two saved at Walmart can cause me to walk in if
              on the road and in need.

              Change the Subject and ask again where folks have found discounted
              phones and phone cards. Could make for good reference.

              On 3/5/2011 6:26 AM, Eugene Behenna wrote:
              > You read my mind, Woody,
              > Will take a Tracfone discount from anywhere if it's offered! Lol. Thanks for responding.
              > Tracfone newbie,
              > Eugene

            • Eugene Behenna
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 5, 2011
                Appreciate the tip, Woody,
                Will bide my time a bit before calling or writing the companies. Gonna see how desperate I get! Lol!
                Samsung t105g newbie,
                Eugene

                To: Tracfone_Users@yahoogroups.com
                From: waterk9@...