Re: [Tracfone_Users] *22891 to update software on phone for roaming???

  • Valeri Tegtmeyer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2005
      It was Tracfone. I got the same message, mine said it was Tracfone Wireless
      at the beginning of the message. Maybe your answering machine didn't start
      recording in time. Sometimes mine does that with recorded messages. I did
      the update and it worked fine.

      Valeri
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2005
        Thanks to both of you for responding. Maybe the old answering
        machine is feeling cranky. Will update. This is the first time I
        have ever received a message like this so wasn't sure. ;-)

        --- In Tracfone_Users@yahoogroups.com, "Valeri Tegtmeyer"