Re: [Toy700and800] 3D parts?

  • Matthew Spielberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
      I too am interested in bumpers, but have no leads.
      Note that Scott in San Diego had some Moss Motors Sprite bumpers hanging
      around, made up simple plate adapters, and they looked just fine. Hell,
      other than another 800 owner, who would know the difference.

      At one time Mike Foertsch was able to sell me new wheel covers, for less
      than the cost of re plating. I do not know if they are still available.

      --
      Matthew M Spielberg
      21855 Redwood Road
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
        Hah! That was back when the Yen was at 125 not 75, like now.

        I have extra hub caps, new and used. Email me and we can negotiate offline.

        Rich