Journal of Hospitality and Tourism

  • Mukesh ranga
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2005

      Dear Colleague,

      Wish you a very happy new year. JOHAT look forward by submitting your valuable research paper.

      Regards,

      Mukesh Ranga

      Editor

      Journal of Hospitality and Tourism

      Publication Schedule: April, September and December

      Website- www.johat.com

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Mukesh ranga
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2005
        Dear Colleagues,
        Due to some tecnical problem my Email- m_ranga@... is not working.Please submit your article in drmukeshranga2000@....
        regards,
        Dr. Mukesh Ranga
        Editor
        Journal of Hospitality and Tourism
        Website-www.johat.com
         Emai- m_ranga@...  or drmukeshranga2000@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17 6:15 AM
          Dear Colleague,
          I have sent M. Ranga , Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, the content analysis of 1  articles of this journal.
          If you are interested in receiving this information just send me an email.
          Best regards.

          Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
          President
          Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques
          Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
          6 Avenue de Grassi
          13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRANCE)
          Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
          Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20
          e-mail : ciret@...
          e-mail : domicile/home rbaretje@...

          Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.

        • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER