FW: INDIA Annual IGU Seminar, June 4-5,2014 Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir

  • Jarkko Saarinen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013

    FYI, the Call includes a sub-theme: ‘Sustainable tourism development’.

    Yours, Jarkko

    From: R.B. SINGH [mailto:rbsgeo@...]
    Subject: INDIA Annual IGU Seminar, June 4-5,2014 Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir

    Dear colleagues,

    I am pleased to send you circular of our Annual India IGU  International Seminar during June 4-5, 2014, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. With best regards,

    R.B. Singh

    Vice President: International Geographical Union (IGU)

    Member: IUGG-IGU Joint National Committee, Indian National Science Academy (INSA)

    Managing Editor: Annals, National Association of Geographers, India (NAGI)

    Head: Department of Geography, Delhi School of Economics,

    University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007, INDIA

    Tel.: +91-11-27666783 (Off), 27553850 (Res), +91-9971950226 (Mob)

  • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
      Dear Colleague,
      I have sent R.B. Singh and M.S.Bhat the content analysis of 637 documents on NATURAL DISASTERS.
      Are you interested in receiving this information ?
      Just send me an email.
      Best regards.

      Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
      President
      Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques
      Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
      6 Avenue de Grassi
      13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRANCE)
      Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
      Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20