Re: 2CFP: Economic recession and tourism @ IV EUGEO Congress

  • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      Dear Colleague,
      I have sent to Mrs. C. Rabbiosi the content analysis of :
      - 791 documents on REVITALISATION/DESTINATION - after crisis, natural disasters, human plagues
      - 259 documents on NOVELTY/TOURISTIC PRODUCT
      - 132 documents on NOVELTY/DESTINATION.
      Are you interested ro receive these  informations ?
      Just send me an email.
      Best regards.

      Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
      President
      Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques
      Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
      6 Avenue de Grassi
      13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRANCE)
      Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
      Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20