Fwd: 20 faculty positions at Sun Yat-sen University

  • Alan A. Lew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "shenjing he" <shenjing.he@...>
      Date: Mar 11, 2013 2:17 AM
      Subject: 20 faculty positions at Sun Yat-sen University
      To: <URBAN-CHINA@...>

      Dear Colleagues,
      The School of Geography and Planning at Sun Yat-sen University is inviting applications for 20 faculty positions in the areas of Physical and Environmental Geography, Human Geography and Regional Science, GIScience and Remote Sensing, Water Resources and Hydrology, and Urban Planning. Please refer to the job ad below for furhter details.

      Please forward this
       job ad to anyone interested in these positions, and please help us circulate the information widely.

      Thank you very much!

      Best regards

      Shenjing He

      International Editor, Urban Studies
      Professor of Urban Geography and Planning
      School of Geography and Planning
      Sun Yat-Sen University
      135 Xingang Xi Road, Guangzhou, 510275
      China

      Job Description:

      Guangzhou, China.  School of Geography and Planning, Sun Yat-sen University.  We invite applications for 20 faculty positions in the areas of Physical and Environmental Geography, Human Geography and Regional Science, GIScience and Remote Sensing, Water Resources and Hydrology, and Urban Planning. These positions will be appointed at the rank of full professor, associate professor or lecturer (equivalent of assistant professor).  We seek applicants with expertise in the aforementioned areas, with a Ph.D. in geography or related fields.  Successful candidates must demonstrate strong evidence of quality publications, funded research and effective teaching. Salaries and startup packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience and qualification

      Our Geography program is among top 8 in China. More information about School of Geography and Planning is available at http://gp.sysu.edu.cn/. Evaluation of applications will begin May 1, 2013, and the search will remain open until all positions are filled. Please contact Professor Shenjing He <mailto: heshenj@...> for further information.