RURAL TOURISM/VIEWING-WATCHING/ ECOTOURISM (fauna, flora)

  • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Dear Colleague,
      I have sent to D. Carl the content analysis of :
      - 2,857 documents on RURAL TOURISM - AGRITOURISM - all aspects, all subjects, all countries
      - 454 documents on VIEWING-WATCHING/ECOTOURISM (Fauna, flora)
      Are you interested to received these informations ?
      Just send me an email.
      Best regards.

      Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
      President
      Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques
      Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
      6 Avenue de Grassi
      13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRANCE)
      Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
      Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20