Re: Schole - Call for Paper - Student Learning Outcomes

  • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
      Dear Colleague,
      I have sent to J. Pommier the content analysis of :
      - 19 documents on STUDENT (satisfaction)/QUALITY/TEACHING
      - 63 documents on STUDENT (acquisition)/ COMPETENCY
      - 51 documents on PERCEPTION/QUALITY/TEACHING .
      Are you interested to receive these informations ?
      Just send me an email.
      Best regards.

      Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
      President
      Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques
      Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
      6 Avenue de Grassi
      13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRANCE)
      Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
      Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20