Fw: SUSTAINABLE TOURISM

  • Ciret
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      Dear Colleague,
      I have sent to M. Petrescu the content analysis of 5,825 documents on sustainable tourism - all aspects, all subjects, all countries.
      Are you interested to receive these informations?
      Just send me an email.
      Best regards.

      PS- Is sustainable tourism "responsible " ? That is an other problem !

      Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
      President
      Centre International de Recherches et d’Etudes Touristiques
      Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
      6 Avenue de Grassi
      13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (France)
      Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
      Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20