CIRET/TOURISM RESEARCH

  • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      Dear Colleague,
      You may have perhaps discovered that I send, since many years, the content analysis of the scientific literature on tourism,leisure,outdoor recreation and hospitality industry by theme(s) and (or) country only to the concerned researcher.
      But I inform the network that I have sent to Mrs. or Mr. "X" documents on "Y " theme(s).
      Of course, you may have certainly other theme(s) of interest.
      CIRET, with its disciplinary, pluri-disciplinary, inter-temporal, inter-spatial and multi-lingual approach, can help you.
      You have a free of charge access to the state-of-the art content analysis (167,707 documents and among them articles of 185 journals) of the international scientific literature on tourism,leisure,outdoor recreation and hospitality industry.
      I encourage you to explore these resources and access them at your convenience. You need only to visit the CIRET's website http://www.ciret-tourism.com - Index thesaurus (about 1,600 key words) - and to follow the instructions.
      Yours sincerely.

      Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
      President
      Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques
      Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
      6 Avenue de Grassi
      13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRANCE)
      Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
      Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20