Re: [IGUST] Active Countryside Tourism_extended CfP

  • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
      Dear Colleague,
      I have sent to D. Carl the content analysis of 2,811 documents on RURAL TOURISM/AGRITOURISM - all aspects, all subjects, all countries.
      Are you interested by these informations ?
      Just send me an email.
      Best regards.

      Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
      President
      Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques
      Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
      6 Avenue de Grassi
      13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRANCE)
      Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
      Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20