ARCHAELOGY/SANCTUARY

  • Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      Dear Colleague,
      I have sent to N. CARR, C. WALKER and J. TATE-LIBBY the content analysis of :
      - 423 documents on ARCHAEOLOGY - all countries
      - 276 documents on SANCTUARY - all countries.
      Are you interested to receive these informations ?
      Just send me an email.
      Best regards.

      Mr René BARETJE-KELLER
      President
      Centre International de Recherches et d'Etudes Touristiques
      Emeritus Member of the International Academy for the Study of Tourism
      6 Avenue de Grassi
      13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRANCE)
      Tél : 00 (33) (0)4.42.96.99.35
      Fax : 00 (33) (0)4.42.23.37.20