Mayan town

  • Jakub Trojan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2003
      Good day,
      I have two question. Could you hlep me, please?

      1. I would like to know what's the name of town which was called "Silver mountains" in Mayan language.

      2. And what is the contemporary name of Custaclan (or Cuscatlan?) tawn? I don't mean the Salvador's department.

      Sincerely

      Jakub Trojan

      -----
      Jakub Trojan,
      member of Czech Geographic Society #80008,
      member of Czech Association for Geoinformation #1150,
      member of National Geographic Society,
      member of Association of American Geographers #90002443;