Fw: call for paper: Europeqan Society of Rural Sociology 2011

  • Jarkko Saarinen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 6:43 AM
    FYI, Jarkko

    Subject: call for paper: Europeqan Society of Rural Sociology 2011

    Dear Colleagues

    We are very pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for the Working Group 21 - «Fertile Links?  Understanding the connections between tourism activities, socioeconomic fabrics and local development in European rural areas»I (http://esrs2011.maich.gr/abstracts/wp21.pdf).

    This Working Group is organized within the XXIV Congress of the ESRS – European Society for Rural Sociology, which will take place in Chania, Greece, between 22 – 25 August 2011 with the general theme «Inequality and Diversity in European Rural Areas» (http://esrs2011.maich.gr).

    If you are interested in presenting a paper in our Working Group, please see the details for submission and key dates on the file attached or follow the link: http://esrs2011.maich.gr/papers.html.

    Abstracts should be submitted till April, 30th both to elisa@... and to chania2011@.... Authors will be notified on the acceptance of their abstracts by 20th May.Full papers must be then submitted until 30th June (please check the attached file for further details).

    We apologize for eventual cross posting  and we would be very grateful if you circulate this call for papers among all your colleagues that might be interested in the topic of the Working Group.

    Looking forward to receive your abstract proposals prior to April, 30th and to meet you all in Chania for fertile links and debates

    Best Regards

    The Convenors

    Elisabete Figueiredo & António Raschi