Re: [TotallyReady] Storing TP

  • Juli Bednarzyk
    Message 1 of 106 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi All -

      I'm a newbie here.... what's the best way to store toilet paper?  I worry about putting it in my basement since I occasionally get mice (2 cats who only catch mice once in a while).  But the bulk makes it difficult to store in my pantry.

      Thanks, Juli

      We can believe what we choose. We are answerable for what we choose to believe. -- Venerable John Henry Newman
    • Cherlynn Bell
      Message 106 of 106 , Nov 21, 2010
        Well Navajo Taco's are made from the Indian Fry Bread except she made them out of whole wheat bread dough rolled into a big circle and fried.  She cooked pinto beans up and we filled them with the beans and topped with regular taco toppings like salsa, lettuce, cheese, ect.    Very simple and cheap to make.

        On 11/21/2010 3:54 PM, silverdalefoodstorage wrote:

        Can you share the recipe for Navajo Tacos? You're the second person I have heard mention them but I don't know what they are.

        Thanks!

        :-)