Re: [TOTAL 2000 Group] Pats comments-Was PDF Publisher

  • deturner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      RE: [TOTAL 2000 Group] PDF Publisher- where is it?
      It's OK Mike.  If it makes you feel better, I just ignored that post from Pat.  Even though Pat mentions the number of updates, the whole story was not told.  Those updates were over an extended period.  I do not have an upgrade contract and have had no problems with my original purchase that I could not correct myself with a little tweaking of my system.  I may not have all the extra bells and whistles that are being added but I have a program that allows me to get my job done without switching between three or four other programs.

      Good luck Pat and hope you find that software that is PERFECT.  If you do find it let us all know what it is.

      I would not trade my Wintotal for all the current competitors combined.

      David E Turner
      D.E. Turner Appraisal & Real Estate Services
      Mooresville, NC
      NC Certified Residential Appraiser
      NC Licensed Real Estate Broker

      Providing coverage of Iredell, Mecklenburg, Cabarrus and Rowan Counties