CMC tickets will NOT be sold at Alleycatz

  • s6xty
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hello all,

      As dancers we often forget about the business aspect of bars and
      restaurants. Selling items, that are not in the interest of the
      establishment and its affiliations, are often forbidden, disrespectful
      and frowned upon.

      I have spoken to the manager of Alleycatz and since there will be no
      profit for the bar/restaurant from this event no tickets for the
      Constance Margaret Christmas Ball will be sold Tuesday.

      Thanks,
      Dan Amores on behalf of Alleycatz