American Lindy Hop Championships 2007

  • Artspectrum
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      It's time to get ready for American Lindy Hop Championships.
      Save Oct. 25-28, 2007 for the 10th edition.

      We're at the Westin Hotel this year, not the Sheraton. There's a link
      to the hotel on the site. [url]http://artspectrum.org/alhc.htm%5b/url]
      Anyway we've got a great line-up for our 10th anniversary.
      This year we have Frankie Manning, Matt Bedell, Chad Fasca, Dave
      Graybill, Carla Heiney, Yuval Hod, Skye Humphries, Laura Jeffers, Sheri
      Kang, Frida Segerdahl, Peter Strom, Nick Williams, Chester Whitmore and
      Ben Yau. Join us!

      Check out this year's brochure at [url]
      http://artspectrum.org/ALHC2007brochure.pdf%5b/url]

      Great time to buy a ticket.

      Call 313-790-2311 with questions.
    • Artspectrum
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
        The 2007 American Lindy Hop Championships is less than 6 weeks away.

        Join this yaar's teachers and/or judges

        Frankie Manning, Matt Bedell, Chad Fasca, David Graybill, Carla
        Heiney, Yuval Hod, Skye Humphries, Laura Jeffers, Sheri Kang, Frida
        Segerdahl, Peter Strom, Chester Whitmore, Ben Yau

        for this 10th anniversary year, October 25-28, 2007 at the Westin
        Stamford Hotel in Stamford, Connecticut USA. We have a $99 room rate
        for singles or doubles. That price is guaranteed until Oct. 12.
        Rooms are going fast so make your reservation now.

        We have Blues, Bal, jazz and Lindy as part of a 4-day unforgettable
        weekend.

        Friday night dance to George Gee and the Junp Jive and Wailers

        Saturday night danc eto The Boilermakers Jazz Band

        We are offering classes from beginning to advanced levels.

        Weekend passes start at $109.

        Enter any number of contests from Blues to Bal, Fast Dance including
        Bal and Shag, Classic and Showcase routines as well as lead follow
        contests in Lindy and Bal.

        Check out the ALHC web site at http;//artspectrum.org/alhc.htm