Homegrown Cabaret -- confirm your spot!

  • Mandi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      This is a last call for performers for the February 19th Cabaret. We
      have plenty of dance acts (a few more couldn't hurt though) and are
      particularly interested in a few more non-dance numbers.
      Contact me ASAP.

      If you are already set to perform, please confirm the details of your
      act with me as well. I'll be emailing all performers with the show
      lineup by the end of the week.

      Don't forget to buy your Cabaret tickets and register for the
      workshops! See Dan, Alana, Swinging Out or myself.

      Event details at http://www.torontolindyhop.com

      Looking good!

      Mandi
      mandi@...