Lindy With The Loons

  • mperozak
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hey Hosers
      I'm Bob McKenzie and this is my brother Doug. -"Koo loo koo koo,
      koo loo koo koo!"- The web site has been up only one days eh, and
      we already have to registrants. At this pace we will have over 80
      people attending. -"Is that the new math, hoser?"- Take off, eh!
      You can even register on-line. Details again are Lake of Two Rivers
      Campground in Algonquin Park, Sept. 10 - 12, 2004. Check out the
      web site at www.swingoutoftown.com .
      Take off, eh
      Bob
    • mperozak
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 9, 2004
        I am writing to let you know about a very unique Lindy Hop event
        called "Lindy With The Loons". It is a Lindy Hop exchange planned
        for September 10 – 12, 2004 in Algonquin Park. It is a combination
        dancing and camping weekend. We chose this weekend because the
        weather is still good, the crowds are down, the mosquitoes and black
        flies have disappeared and the water is still warm. We have a
        combination of indoor and outdoor dancing with a Great White North
        Theme. Please help spread the word amongst your membership and
        students. You can direct them to www.swingoutoftown.com . Go to
        Event Listings, then click on September then click on Lindy With the
        Loons to get to the web site. Direct any questions to Bob McKenzie
        (Misha) at 905-940-9481 or m.perozak@... . Koo roo koo
        koo, koo roo koo koo.
        Take off, eh!
        Bob McKenzie and his brother Doug.
      • mperozak
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2 5:30 PM
          Imagine the scent of pine needles; the warmth of late summer
          breezes; a refreshing swim in a summer long sun warmed lake; the
          primitive smell of a campfire; the first tinges of colour in the
          forest canopy, and dancing. Join us as the summer wanes and the
          fall waxes; on the cusp of changing seasons for Lindy With the
          Loons. Check out the web site at swingoutoftown.com under Event
          Listings in September. Registration numbers are growing.

          Give me my saddle for a pillow and the stars for a blanket. -
          Unknown Cowboy
        • mperozak
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 6 5:46 PM
            Register by Wednesday Sept. 8 to be guaranteed the Exchange Great
            White North Survival Kit. Lindy With the Loons will be held Sept.
            10-12 in Algonquin Park. Check out swingoutoftown.com under Event
            Listings in September for more information.
            Bob
            P.S. I will be at Alleycatz on Tuesday as will Doug to take
            registrations.
          • mperozak