The NEW version of the SUNDAY SOCIAL/PRACTICE!

  • Alana Hock
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Dear Dancers,
      The fun & helpful Sunday Social keeps on groovin' this
      weekend. I've decided to make it a practice for ALL
      LEVELS (with extremely warm, fuzzy and helpful vibes
      going out to any newer dancers). Some students who
      are no longer beginners wanna come and play too...

      SUNDAY SOCIAL n' PRACTICE:
      WHEN: Sundays from 4-5:30pm
      WHERE: 263 Adelaide St. West, Suite B-10 (bsmt level)
      COST: $5

      Happy dancing,
      Alana :)

      =====