TSDS monday night teaching

  • Marilynn Michaels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Toronto Swing Dance Society announces our first teaching series of 2003, as
      Tom King of "Dance 'n Play Studios" teaches East Coast Swing.
      This is a four week course, first class will be Monday, January 6, 2003.
      All classes take place at the Naval Club, 14 Hayden Street, 2nd floor.

      There will be two classes with beginners from 8:00-9:00 and intermediates
      from 9:15-10:15 with a short practise time in between classes.

      PRICE SERIES DROP-IN
      Members $ 28 $ 9
      Non-members $ 36 $ 11

      Please call Eileen at 905-770-0040 for further information and registration.

      If you register for both you get the 2nd Class for half price. This is a
      great series for those who are new to dancing, AND for those who need to
      review their basics and learn some new patterns in this basic swing dance!

      And next month join us for an intro course in West Coast Swing with Julie
      Epplett, first class February 3, 2003!

      MM