Swing Gang News 1 Sep 02

  • monkbiz@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 12:59 AM
      Hi Hoppers,
      Last week was lots of fun and I was glad to see
      so many people. The owners are breathing down
      my neck again so if you have any drinking friends
      then bring them down or maybe have dinner there.
      I have been holding him off with the old 'its always
      like this in August' line . I would not be surprised
      if he pulls the plug but I would like to stay positive
      on this and hope for miracles.
      This week we are pleased to announce , for the
      first time at The Lula Lounge, Mr. Tory Cassis.
      Joing Tory will be Mitch and Jake on guitars with a
      drummer to be determined in the very near future
      and yours truly.
      Jacqui and/or Arthur will be teaching a free class
      at 7pm and the band will start at 8-ish.
      The entry fee will be $7 and we would appreciate
      exact change.
      See you all there,
      Terry Wilkins,
      The Swing Gang.