Workshop

  • Jody Glanzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 1999
      Hello there Lindy Hoppers

      If you must aerial - learn how with proper technique, in a safe environment
      not at a bar and then practice. I know that this is short notice but I
      thought I'd pass the info on:

      There is an Aerials Workshop this Friday from 8 - 10 pm in Hamilton. It is
      hosted by Sherry Gaye at Danceline Studios (288 Queenstone Rd. ----
      905-312-9219 )

      Some of the details I have been told are as follows:
      - maximum class size of 10 couples (When I spoke to her there were 5
      registered, so the workshop is on for sure.)
      - basic aerial philosophy/courtesy
      - stress of safety precautions/spotting/technique etc.
      - review of previous workshop moves
      - range from very basic to some fancier moves

      Directions:
      Take the QEW to Niagra (go over the skyway) get off on
      Burlington St. -Right @ 1st light is Parkdale turn Left. 4 or 5
      intersections will be Queenston Rd. turn Left. You will see a Karate Studio
      it is in the same Bldng.
    • Chachi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2004
        Trinity St. Paul