BALBOA PRACTICE REMINDER

  • Lisa Baxter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      hi all!

      this is just to remind you that tomorrow, tuesday july
      2nd, is the first balboa practice! it's open to anyone
      who wants to come. there are no lessons, just practice
      time.

      BALBOA PRACTICE
      where?? ----> trinity st paul church in the chapel
      when??? ----> 830-930 p.m.
      bring?? ----> yourself, and music you like to dance to
      cost??? ----> the cost of renting the room divided by
      the number of people who show up (rental is $14 per
      hour)

      just in case you don't know where trinity st. paul is,
      it's the large church on the south side of bloor
      street, just west of spadina

      these practices will be every tuesday for the month of
      july, and if enough people are interested, we'll do
      august as well and so on and so on.

      hope to see you there

      lisa :)

      =====
      run, run, run as fast as you can! can't catch me, i'm the stinky cheese man!

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com