Swing Out To Victory!

  • Cesar Abeid
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi TO Lindy hoppers...!

      I don't know if this has been posted here yet... There is going to
      be a huge swing dance party at the Warplane Heritage Museum in
      Hamilton, on November 17th.
      We're encouraged to dress vintage, since there'll be prizes and
      things like that.
      The dance will be IN the museum, which means that we will be dressed
      up, dancing to a live swing band, among World War II airplanes...
      Sounds great!
      The swing club at UWO (which I'm part of) as well as the swing club
      of the University of Waterloo are planning road trips to the event.

      LET'S LINDY-BOMB THIS PARTY!!!!!

      For more information, here's the event's website:

      http://www.yourhamilton.ca/swing/swingvictory.htm

      Hope to see you all there!
      Cesar