UPCOMING CLASSES ETC.

  • Lisa Jacobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 1999
      Hi all
      Check out my updated website for information on upcoming classes and workshops.

      In short:
      LINDY
      New beginner Lindy Monday April 5 at 7:00
      Level 1 b at 8:00
      Level 2 at 9:00

      Tentative Wednesday class beginning mid April. Pre-register for details and confirmation.

      Mini-workshops--PRE-REG. required for all of these.
      Saturday April 10, 10-2 = Beginner Lindy $30
      Saturday April 17, 10-2 = Beginner West Coast $40
      Sunday April 18, 11-1 pm = Shim Sham and Jitterbug Stroll (sign up for one or the other or both is o.k.) $25 both, $15 for one.

      April 16th: MIDNIGHT MADNESS
      11PM - 1AM: BLUES = Cost TBA

      Other classes:
      May: Ballroom for Swingers

      Don't forget, dance at Dancing on King this Sunday 8-10:30 or so.
      Swing dance/practise . . . low key, relaxed, bring requests, friends, snacks if you want--$5.

      lisa
      Make like a lizard and visit our 'lounge' at
      http://www.interlog.com/~swing