Lost shoe at Barcode

  • Iain McBride
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hey folks.

      It appears that somebody might have walked away with my LEFT-foot street
      shoe (size 12, black, hush puppies) that was under the pool table last
      night at Barcode.

      There was a single similar (but smaller), RIGHT-foot street shoe in the
      same area.. which seems strange, because that would mean that somebody has
      two LEFT-foot shoes. =) Memet and I decided that anybody wearing two
      LEFT-foot shoes, one size 9 and one size 12 probably would have noticed
      that they have strange looking feet, but you never know, some people might
      like it that way ;-)

      If anybody has my shoe, I'd love to hear from you! =)

      Thanks,
      Iain