Jazz and Blues Benefit Concert on November 19th

  • Sarah Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      On Sunday November 19th, 2000 Victorious Pride will be hosting a
      jazz and blues benefit concert
      at Lee's Palace.
      Starting at 8 pm.
      $10 in advance / $15 at the door
      (although it most likely will be sold out at the door)

      All proceeds will go to Victorious Pride, a non-profit education based
      global exhibit. The exhibit consists of success stories from men and women
      who have experienced childhood sexual assault and have powerfully
      transformed their lives.
      One of Victorious Pride's goals is to honour the strength and triumph of the
      exhibit's participants. Another goal is to educate and inspire assaulted
      individuals as well as those who have never been assaulted.

      I invite you to check out some fantastic local talent along with supporting
      a fabulous project.

      I will be selling tickets for this event tonight at Bar Code!!

      For further information, please contact Nancy Sabourin (Project Coordinator)
      (416) 698-0527
      email:victorious_pride@...
      visit: www.victoriouspride.org for project details